- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
Latest CBS Items
After the History channel said it would not air a controversial miniseries on the Kennedy family, producers were already seeking another television home.
Guest lineup for the Sunday TV news shows:
A homeless man from Ohio with a smooth announcing voice indicates it's been challenging dealing with sudden fame.
House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, Virginia Republican, said Thursday the new health care law is getting in the way of job creation and vowed that Republicans are committed to repealing it.
The NFL and ESPN are negotiating an extension of their rights deal that would significantly increase the network's payments and also could include new media rights.
Grammy-nominated pop star Katy Perry will guest star on an episode of CBS' hit comedy "How I Met Your Mother."
ESPN, Fox and the other main contenders for U.S. television rights have shown interest in buying a package covering four Olympics rather than the usual two-games deal, the IOC's chief negotiator told The Associated Press.
A big, juicy debate with f-bombs and finger-pointing? Uh, no. The five hopefuls who gathered Monday to make their case for Republican National Committee chairmanship at the National Press Club were perfectly on message, delivering flawlessly timed talking points in dulcet tones. Their handlers must have been delighted.