- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest CBS Items
The time is right for NHL stars Sidney Crosby and Alex Ovechkin to put aside their rivalry in a bid to promote the Winter Classic.
Golf-loving Rep. John A. Boehner says playing 18 holes with someone is a good way to get to that person. That might be hint from the House speaker-in-waiting to fellow golfer President Obama.
Long-simmering trade tensions between the United States and China have broken out into open verbal warfare, with some highly respected and influential voices on trade now advocating an all-out economic war with the Asian giant.
President Barack Obama is predicting congressional approval of the tax-cutting compromise he has reached with Republican leaders, but he's not ruling out that unhappy Democrats will make some changes in the mammoth legislation.
Two top Republican senators were confident Sunday that Congress will extend Bush-era tax rates, perhaps by this week.
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke is stepping up his defense of the Fed's $600 billion Treasury bond-purchase plan, saying the economy is still struggling to become "self-sustaining" without government help.
Congressional leaders of both parties suggested Sunday that they could reach a deal to extend all Bush-era tax rates as early as this week and that it would include an agreement by Republicans to also extend unemployment benefits for millions of jobless Americans.
Guest lineup for the Sunday TV news shows:
Butler's Matt Howard still savors all those precious moments he shared with his teammates over the last eight months.