- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest CBS Items
Eminem's "Recovery" was made complete on Wednesday night as the Recording Academy nominated the resurgent rapper for 10 awards, including the biggest prizes: album, song, and record of the year.
Eminem picked up his second Grammy nomination Wednesday night _ for album of the year.
Justin Bieber has won the hearts of millions of teenage girls _ and now Grammy voters.
The song that was too profane for radio is now a contender for one of the Grammys' highest honors.
Eminem's Grammy wins are in the double digits, but despite a career that has been as commercially successful as it has been critically acclaimed, he's never won a trophy for album of the year on music's biggest night.
Eminem picked up his third Grammy nomination Wednesday night as his "Love the Way You Lie" was nominated for record of the year.
For one night, "Survivor" became "quitter."
Carrie Underwood has a chance to add to her Grammy trophy case: She's up for best female country vocal performance.
CBS says it's renewing "The Young and the Restless" for three more years.