- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
Cecil B. Demille
Latest Cecil B. Demille Items
The 71st annual Golden Globe Awards will honor Woody Allen for his contributions to filmmaking, the Hollywood Foreign Press Association announced Friday.
Television watchers across the country are glomming on to an unlikely megahit: the History Channel's 10-hour retelling of stories from the Bible. To the disbelief of Hollywood executives, viewers are shunning a lineup that includes "Revenge" and "The Mentalist" to watch another telling of the greatest story ever told.
Jodie Foster is adding a new trophy to her collection — a lifetime-achievement honor at the Golden Globes.
Jodie Foster is adding a new trophy to her collection _ a lifetime-achievement honor at the Golden Globes.
If you're tired of watching the Republican debates, tune in Sunday night to the Academy Awards. The night will show off beautiful eye candy for both men and women, diversion with glitz. We once worried about protecting the children from "inappropriate" movies, but now the candidates talk about condoms and abortions and adultery scandals. With pop culture awash in sex and violence, movie themes can hardly shock. This year's crop of Oscar movies is mild indeed.
The black-and-white silent film "The Artist" led the Golden Globes with three wins Sunday at a show that spread Hollywood's love around among a broad range of films, including best drama recipient "The Descendants" and its star, George Clooney.
The black-and-white silent film "The Artist" came away with the most prizes with three wins at the Golden Globes, but the show spread the love around among a broad range of films and TV shows.
Martin Scorsese has been named best director at the Golden Globes for his Paris adventure "Hugo."
Michelle Williams, Christopher Plummer and Octavia Spencer won acting honors and Martin Scorsese earned the directing prize Sunday at a Golden Globes show that was spreading Hollywood's love around among a broad range of films and TV shows.