- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Cecil Shorts Iii
No Maurice Jones-Drew. No Brad Meester. Not even Blaine Gabbert.
The Jacksonville Jaguars have signed free agent receiver Tandon Doss, giving the team a big target to complement Cecil Shorts III and Ace Sanders.
The Indianapolis Colts became the latest team to hammer the Jacksonville Jaguars at home, winning 27-10 on Thursday night behind two rushing touchdowns from rookie quarterback Andrew Luck.
Bloomsburg's Franklyn Quiteh went from short-yardage specialist in the preseason to starting tailback on opening day to All-American when his redshirt freshman season was finished.
"It's the NFL. You're going to win or lose each week," Jaguars receiver Cecil Shorts said after hearing belittling comments from vanquished opponents. "You've got to bring your best that week. For us, we're getting better. We've been 3-1 since the bye week, so if they've got a problem with it, come see us. That's how I feel about it."