- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Cecil Shorts Iii
No Maurice Jones-Drew. No Brad Meester. Not even Blaine Gabbert.
The Jacksonville Jaguars have signed free agent receiver Tandon Doss, giving the team a big target to complement Cecil Shorts III and Ace Sanders.
The Indianapolis Colts became the latest team to hammer the Jacksonville Jaguars at home, winning 27-10 on Thursday night behind two rushing touchdowns from rookie quarterback Andrew Luck.
Bloomsburg's Franklyn Quiteh went from short-yardage specialist in the preseason to starting tailback on opening day to All-American when his redshirt freshman season was finished.
"It's the NFL. You're going to win or lose each week," Jaguars receiver Cecil Shorts said after hearing belittling comments from vanquished opponents. "You've got to bring your best that week. For us, we're getting better. We've been 3-1 since the bye week, so if they've got a problem with it, come see us. That's how I feel about it."