- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
Latest Cedric Griffin Items
Barry Cofield walked into the Washington Redskins' locker room and was a little surprised to see cornerback Cedric Griffin, back after a four-game suspension.
Playing defensive back in the NFL has never been harder. They barely can touch a wide receiver past the line of scrimmage. They must master physics while delivering hits over the middle. They must stay in coverage longer and longer against pass-happy offenses and quarterback-friendly rules.
Cedric Griffin's four-game drug suspension has created an opportunity for some of the Washington Redskins' unproven cornerbacks to contribute to a possible postseason push.
All eyes are on Robert Griffin III, even when he's not in uniform for the Washington Redskins. He was treated to fans at Tuesday night's Wizards game chanting "RG3!"
Even in prosperous times, the Washington Redskins can't get out of their own way.
Facing Drew Brees, the most accurate passer in the NFL a year ago, the pressure figured to be on Robert Griffin III. Even though he wasn't going up against Brees directly, the potential for the New Orleans Saints quarterback to pile up yards and touchdowns seemed daunting.
The Minnesota Vikings signed veteran cornerback Frank Walker to help an injury-depleted position.
The Minnesota Vikings have lost starting cornerback Cedric Griffin for the rest of the season to another significant knee injury.
Chris Cook says he's ready. Cedric Griffin says he's getting close, too.