- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
Topic - Celso Amorim
"It was very clear at lunchtime and was said at lunch that it was useless to continue the discussion based on the numbers on the table," Brazilian Foreign Minister Celso Amorim told reporters. "The decision not to continue with the negotiation was not ours."
Amorim said officials were able to avoid major disruptions.