- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Cenk Uygur Items
Al Gore missed the Democratic National Convention, prompting murmurs that the former vice president has been irked at the White House for one reason or another.
Current TV is bringing Cenk Uygur and "The Young Turks" to its prime-time lineup.
MSNBC is looking to please its friends at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. The No. 3 cable-news network announced Tuesday that it would give rabble-rouser Al Sharpton the 6 p.m. show, "PoliticsNation." That time slot opened in July when former host Cenk Uygur stormed out over being told by MSNBC President Phil Griffin that "people in Washington" were concerned with his tone. As Mr. Uygur told CNN's Howard Kurtz, "They're concerned that we're too aggressive against Democrats."