- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Center For Energy And Environment
The Los Angeles Times has stirred a dust-up over global warming with a newly announced policy barring letters to the editor that deny the existence of man-made climate change.
Virginia has become the latest victim of the Obama administration's war against the domestic drilling industry. Interior Secretary Ken Salazar announced yesterday that waters off Virginia and in the eastern Gulf of Mexico will remain closed to drilling through 2017 despite the commonwealth's strong desire for oil and gas production. The moratorium will cost the Old Dominion jobs and tax revenue while further undermining America's domestic energy industry.