- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Centre College Items
A digital database has been compiled listing soldiers who died, were wounded or went missing during the largest Civil War battle in Kentucky.
A private liberal arts college in Kentucky has started offering a religion course based on the "Theology of Harry Potter," which seeks to help students "develop an understanding of theological concepts such as God, sin, and theodicy."
Joe Biden was a bit of a weenie in high school, but the star halfback got the girls, as halfbacks nearly always do. Paul Ryan was a high-school nerd but he got to drive the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile.