- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Centre Court Items
Rafael Nadal will play in the Wimbledon quarterfinals despite a left foot injury.
Maria Sharapova looked like a champion under the Centre Court roof at Wimbledon, advancing to the semifinals at the All England Club for the first time since 2006 with a 6-1, 6-1 win over Dominika Cibulkova on Tuesday.
Andy Murray bowed majestically on Centre Court, then sheepishly apologized to his royal fans _ Prince William and bride Kate _ for his unkempt appearance.
Three-time Wimbledon runner-up Andy Roddick was eliminated 7-6 (2), 7-6 (2), 6-4 Friday by Feliciano Lopez in the third round, the biggest upset of the men's tournament so far.
Andy Murray showed off his new favorite trick shot to an enraptured Centre Court crowd Friday.
After 15 years of coming to the All England Club, Venus Williams knows what it takes to pull out a tough match on the biggest stage in tennis.
French Open champion Li Na squandered two match points and lost 3-6, 6-4, 8-6 Thursday to wild card Sabine Lisicki in the second round of Wimbledon, the biggest upset of the tournament so far.
Serena Williams wonders why she and her older sister Venus have played once each on Court 2 at Wimbledon this year _ instead of Centre Court or Court 1.
The already rain-plagued Wimbledon tournament has started on Day 3 under the Centre Court roof.