- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Cesar Millan
Very soon, Cesar Millan will have a new television show, a book, a tour, a documentary, and _ if she says yes _ a fiancee.
Rhythm and Jews converge in "David in Shadow and Light," a world-premiere, chockablock postmodern musical about Old Testament stone-slinger King David by Yehuda Hyman and Daniel Hoffman at Theater J.
"A dog would never see me as a Mexican or immigrant or think things people say about me. Dogs don't rationalize. They don't hold anything against a person. They don't see the outside of a human but the inside of a human," he said.
Rehabbing dogs is easy, he said, but training people is not.