- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
Latest Cesare Prandelli Items
Alessandro Diamanti scored the decisive penalty kick Sunday to send Italy through to the European Championship semifinals with a 4-2 win in the shootout following a 0-0 tie with England.
Italy coach Cesare Prandelli and his players are not commenting on Antonio Cassano's remarks on gay soccer players a day before their Euro match with Croatia.
Italy coach Cesare Prandelli says it wouldn't bother him if his team withdraws from the European Championship while Italian soccer is engulfed in a huge match-fixing scandal.
Thousands of fans filled the streets of Bergamo on Thursday to pay their final respects to Piermario Morosini, the Livorno midfielder who collapsed and died after suffering cardiac arrest during a soccer match last weekend.
The United States stunned Italy 1-0 on Wednesday as Clint Dempsey's second-half goal gave the Americans their first ever victory over the Azzurri in 11 meetings.
Jurgen Klinsmann still has bad memories of playing Italy.
Michael Bradley knows from experience just how tough a test the U.S. faces when it plays Italy on Wednesday.
Italian soccer is stuck in the past, according to Giuseppe Rossi, and that's why Spanish and English clubs have been dominating European competition in recent years.
Enzo Bearzot, who in 1982 coached Italy to its first World Cup triumph in 44 years, died Tuesday. He was 83.