- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Chad Ashton
"Obviously, you don't know who the picks are going to be in front of your pick," Ashton said. "But we when we circled our top guys, he was in there."
"For the most part, we look at [DeLeon] as a wide guy," Ashton said. "And Chris was starting to have a lot of success at that outside position last year. I'm not sure we'd want to mess with that."