- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Topic - Chad Buchanan
The Trail Blazers acquired guard Raymond Felton from the Denver Nuggets in exchange for veteran guard Andre Miller in a trade Thursday night that was part of a flurry of moves that Portland made during the NBA draft.
The Portland Trail Blazers made headlines on draft night last season by firing their general manager.
"LaMarcus' priority is that he's 100-percent healthy going into training camp this fall and we all feel this is the best course," Blazers acting general manager Chad Buchanan said in a statement. "He's had an All-Star year and his long-term health is the most important thing to consider."
"That's hard to come back from, but we feel we've set a course," Acting General Manager Chad Buchanan said. "Obviously LaMarcus Aldridge is an All-Star player in our league. We've got a lot of room to spend this summer. We've got some really attractive draft picks. We feel good about the direction we're setting ourselves with."