- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Chad Campbell Items
David Toms felt no need to even look at the Colonial leaderboard until noticing more people with cameras suddenly watching late in his third round.
A bill before Arizona lawmakers this session renews a push to allow teachers to arm themselves in the classroom.
The Arizona Legislature's appropriations committees got their first chance Tuesday to question Gov. Jan Brewer's budget director about details of her proposed $9.36 billion budget, with members raising concerns about a plan to take money from schools to pay for bringing high-speed broadband service.
Arizona Attorney General Tom Horne proposed a plan Wednesday to allow one educator in each school to carry a gun after receiving free firearms training from law enforcement.
Golf has a new magic number.
This FedEx Cup might be remembered as much for the winners as who didn't get to play.