- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Chad Clifton Items
The Green Bay Packers may be forced to shuffle their renovated offensive line after starting left tackle Bryan Bulaga reportedly suffered a season-ending knee injury during a weekend scrimmage.
Aaron Rodgers is inactive for the Green Bay Packers' regular season finale against the Detroit Lions on Sunday.
The Green Bay Packers aren't perfect. That much was clear even before a surprise loss at Kansas City on Sunday cost them a shot at an undefeated season.
The New York Jets traded wide receiver Derrick Mason to the Houston Texans for an undisclosed draft pick.
Right tackle Bryan Bulaga returned to practice after missing two games, giving the Green Bay Packers a glimmer of good news as they prepare for life without veteran left tackle Chad Clifton for the foreseeable future.
Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy says veteran left tackle Chad Clifton has a "significant" hamstring injury after leaving Sunday night's game against the Atlanta Falcons.
With Aaron Rodgers' MVP-caliber play leading the way, the Green Bay Packers are 5-0 for the seventh time in franchise history. Each of the previous six, the Packers went on to win an NFL title.
The rest of the NFL isn't too impressed, it seems, with the talent on the Washington Redskins' roster. When the NFL Network recently ranked the top 100 players in the league — according to a vote of the players themselves — only one Redskin made the list: Donovan McNabb at No. 100 (just below Packers offensive tackle Chad Clifton ... and just above oblivion).
With no end in sight for the NFL lockout, a group of Green Bay Packers offensive linemen are in Tennessee this week for group workouts.