- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Chad Durbin
Andrelton Simmons gave Atlanta a chance. Michael Morse had a quick answer for Washington. Morse had four hits, including the go-ahead homer in the eighth inning after Washington had blown a four-run lead, and the Nationals beat the Braves 5-4 on Friday night.
The Cleveland Indians may have filled one of their bullpen openings.
The Phillies said on Tuesday that they will offer arbitration to free-agent outfielder Jayson Werth. They will not, however, do the same for free-agent reliever Chad Durbin.
"He's got a lot of juice going that way," Durbin said. "We come back, score four, it would have been nice to keep it even."
"Seeing that kind of effort level from that type of talent, it's like the guy who gets his M.B.A, goes to Goldman Sachs and is working harder than everybody else," said reliever Chad Durbin.