- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Chad Griffin Items
A gay-rights organization has denounced the New York Giants for hiring — and defending — former player David Tyree after he said he believes some people can change their sexual orientation.
A national civil rights group called Human Rights Campaign faces significant challenges as it tries to make Mississippi's legal climate more open for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender residents.
A national group plans to seek anti-discrimination state laws to protect lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender people in Mississippi, Alabama and Arkansas.
The largest civil rights group seeking equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people says the City of Starkville has passed a resolution making it clear that the city is intolerant of discrimination against anyone and in any form.
The nation's largest lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) civil rights group has announced it will honor Jennifer Lopez with the 2013 Ally for Equality Award next month for her "commitment to better the lives of LGBT people."
The Boy Scouts of America's plan to drop its ban on gay Scouts but to continue to bar homosexual Scout leaders and employees has advocates on both sides of the issue unhappy.
Traditional-values groups thanked the Boy Scouts of America on Wednesday for delaying a decision on whether to change their membership policy on gays, saying it will permit more voices to be heard on the white-hot social issue.