- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Chad Hedlund Items
Deon Long and Stefon Diggs both broke their right legs during the Terps' 34-10 loss to Wake Forest. Coach Randy Edsall said Long broke his fibula and tibia early in the second quarter while Diggs broke his fibula early in the fourth.
Wake Forest turned two weeks of turmoil into a turnaround it hopes will lead the Demon Deacons to a bowl game.