- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Ex-D.C. teacher gets 25 years in child porn case
Latest Chad Henne Items
IN THE COURTS
The Jacksonville Jaguars and free agent defensive tackle Red Bryant have reached agreement on a four-year contract.
The Jacksonville Jaguars are bringing back quarterback Chad Henne - and making him the starter.
Forget the playoffs. There's a highly competitive race going on at the bottom of the NFL standings that could have as much impact on the franchises involved as winning a Super Bowl can have for the contenders.
Browns defensive end Desmond Bryant's season has ended because of an irregular heartbeat that will require surgery.
Peyton Manning threw for 403 yards and five touchdowns, four to Eric Decker, and the Denver Broncos held off a furious rally to beat the Kansas City Chiefs 35-28 Sunday and seize control of the AFC West.
Don't say the Jacksonville Jaguars are starting from scratch, because that's an insult to a team of the same name that actually did start from scratch.
The Denver Broncos are welcoming back suspended superstar Von Miller with open arms and a spotless 6-0 record.
Much is being made of how lopsided everyone expects Sunday's game to be between Peyton Manning's Denver Broncos and the visiting Jacksonville Jaguars.