- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
Topic - Chad Kelly
Former Clemson quarterback Chad Kelly apologized for his behavior with the Tigers and believes he can learn from the experience.
Apparently, Clemson's quarterback competition is not over just yet.
Clemson quarterback Chad Kelly was dismissed from the team Monday, two days after he was benched for the second half of the spring game for disagreeing with coaches over whether to go for it on fourth down.
Earlier this week, Clemson coach Dabo Swinney said there was "no separation" in the ongoing race to replace Tajh Boyd as the Tigers' new starting quarterback.
For the first time in five years, Clemson has questions at quarterback.
Clemson is landing a Kelly at quarterback.
Kelly argued with coaches on Saturday at Clemson's Orange and White game.