- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Chad Snow
The same Arizona group that took down the state's leading immigration hard-liner is now gunning for its best-known lawman.
He said the group also would push the Justice Department to wrap up its 3-year-old investigation into suspected civil rights violations by the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office.
"The main focus right now is Joe Arpaio. We're looking at a bunch of different options to get rid of him," said Chad Snow, chairman of Citizens for a Better Arizona.