- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
Topic - Champions League Final
Real Madrid's win over crosstown rival Atletico in last weekend's Champions League final drew a U.S. English-language television audience 36 percent higher than for Bayern Munich's victory over Borussia Dortmund in last year's title game.
Real Madrid beats Atletico Madrid 4-1 after extra time to win Champions League final.
For Atletico Madrid, the only thing in the way of the greatest season in the club's 111-year history is crosstown archrival Real Madrid.
For once, it would be a surprise if Manchester United wins this weekend.