- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s U.S. diplomats busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
- Sarah Palin responds to Martin Bashir’s resignation, praises media
- Obama to send 2 Gitmo terror suspects back to Algeria
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Champions Tour
The Champions Tour, a golf tour run by the PGA Tour, hosts a series of events annually in the United States and the United Kingdom for golfers 50 years of age and older. Many of the PGA Tour's most successful golfers have gone on to play on the Champions Tour. - Source: Wikipedia
Wes Short Jr. earned one of five Champions Tour cards for next season in his first attempt at the 50-and-older circuit.
Davis Love III was in the learning center at Sea Island Golf Club over the weekend when he looked out the door at four players hitting balls, including PGA Tour rookie Kevin Tway. It brought back memories of Love's early days on tour.
Fred Couples hopes to make himself right at home again at TPC San Antonio in the Champions Tour's AT&T Championship.
Webb Simpson cruised to victory Sunday at TPC Summerlin, pulling away for a six-stroke win in the second event of the PGA Tour's new wraparound season.
Webb Simpson maintained a four-stroke lead Saturday in the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open, birdieing four of the last seven holes at TPC Summerlin
Kenny Perry may hold a commanding lead in the Champions Tour's season points race, but he's not ready to pocket the $1 million annuity just yet.
In a perfect world, Davis Love III will celebrate his 50th birthday next year at Augusta National. If he can't play his way into the Masters, he will be gearing up to play the RBC Heritage at Hilton Head.
Nick Faldo has no expectations for his first regular Champions Tour start this weekend at the SAS Championship.
Nick Faldo has no expectations for his Champions Tour debut this weekend at the SAS Championship.
The LPGA's biggest tournament is coming to Iowa.
Rocco Mediate is trying to complete a Canadian sweep.
Canyon Meadows is a hit with the Champions Tour players _ and they'll have to hit it straight to have any chance of winning the inaugural Shaw Charity Classic.
Willie Wood struggled for so long that when he finally notched that breakthrough victory he knew exactly where to celebrate. No need for anything lavish.
Rocco Mediate already loves Minnesota.
Brandt Snedeker won the Canadian Open on Sunday for his second PGA Tour title of the year, closing with 2-under 70 for a three-stroke victory.