- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Champions Tour
The Champions Tour, a golf tour run by the PGA Tour, hosts a series of events annually in the United States and the United Kingdom for golfers 50 years of age and older. Many of the PGA Tour's most successful golfers have gone on to play on the Champions Tour. - Source: Wikipedia
Joe Durant knows his future is on the Champions Tour. That doesn't stop him from wanting to play on the PGA Tour.
Colin Montgomerie had a one-liner ready to go when asked his winless first year on the Champions Tour.
Kenny Perry's driver is sailing long and true again, just like the one he used to win two major championships last year.
The Champions Tour players put on long-sleeved pullovers and tried to figure out which way the wind was swirling from hole to hole. They left Shoal Creek with little separation at the top.
Miguel Angel Jimenez quickly shifted his focus back to the Ryder Cup after winning his first Champions Tour event.
Fun-loving Miguel Angel Jimenez might turn the Champions Tour into his personal cigar-and-wine club. Ever-serious Bernhard Langer keeps churning out sub-par rounds. Bad back and all, Fred Couples is thriving in the wind and cold rain.
Miguel Angel Jimenez's starring role in the best Masters ever for players 50 and over was the perfect lead-in for his Champions Tour debut.
Jeff Maggert admitted his decisive putt on No. 17 at Fallen Oak wasn't supposed to be one that actually dropped. He was just trying to get it close.
Fred Couples has already been playing some terrific golf. Now he is at one of his favorite courses on the Champions Tour.
The Champions Tour's Regions Tradition will remain in Birmingham through 2018.
Bernhard Langer maintained a two-stroke lead Saturday in the Champions Tour's Toshiba Classic, making four birdies in a late five-hole stretch for a 5-under 66.
Even though he has beaten Bernhard Langer twice down the stretch for Champions Tour titles, Kirk Triplett isn't ready to say he's the German star's nemesis.
Kirk Triplett jokes that fellow golfers say they think Bernhard Langer is human.
Fred Couples doesn't talk in circles, but that's generally the path of his conversation.
After opening with a Champions Tour record-tying 60 on Friday, Michael Allen didn't want to make the wrong kind of history Sunday in the final round of the Allianz Championship.