- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Champions Tour
The Champions Tour, a golf tour run by the PGA Tour, hosts a series of events annually in the United States and the United Kingdom for golfers 50 years of age and older. Many of the PGA Tour's most successful golfers have gone on to play on the Champions Tour. - Source: Wikipedia
The PGA Tour is closing on a deal for Detroit-based Quicken Loans to become title sponsor of Tiger Woods' tournament at Congressional, The Associated Press has learned.
Two people who have been told about the deal said Quicken Loans could begin its sponsorship before the next tournament, to be played June 26-29. AT&T, in the final year of its contract, was not planning to renew the sponsorship.
A southwest Missouri tourist community has landed the oldest, richest event on professional golf's senior tour for at least the next five years, with some of the biggest names in the sport expected to draw massive crowds over its weeklong run.
Even though he has beaten Bernhard Langer twice down the stretch for Champions Tour titles, Kirk Triplett isn't ready to say he's the German star's nemesis.
Kirk Triplett jokes that fellow golfers say they think Bernhard Langer is human.
Defending champion Bernhard Langer shot an 8-under 64 on Friday to take a one-stroke lead after the first round of the ACE Group Classic.
Fred Couples doesn't talk in circles, but that's generally the path of his conversation.
This is what Tom Watson knows about the American with a big lead in the Ryder Cup standings.
After opening with a Champions Tour record-tying 60 on Friday, Michael Allen didn't want to make the wrong kind of history Sunday in the final round of the Allianz Championship.
Michael Allen was prouder of the 3-under 69 he shot Saturday than his record-tying 60 the day before.
Michael Allen said it wasn't until his 15th hole that he started thinking about shooting golf's magic number of 59.
A year ago, Rocco Mediate was just another rookie on the Champions Tour.
The Smallrus finally hoisted a big PGA Tour trophy.
Bernhard Langer birdied five of the last six holes Sunday to pull away from Fred Couples and Jeff Sluman and win the Mitsubishi Electric Championship by three strokes.
Bernhard Langer and Fred Couples broke away with birdies on the 17th to top the leaderboard going into Sunday's final round of the Mitsubishi Electric Championship at Hualalai.