- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Champions Tour
The Champions Tour, a golf tour run by the PGA Tour, hosts a series of events annually in the United States and the United Kingdom for golfers 50 years of age and older. Many of the PGA Tour's most successful golfers have gone on to play on the Champions Tour. - Source: Wikipedia
Miguel Angel Jimenez's starring role in the best Masters ever for players 50 and over was the perfect lead-in for his Champions Tour debut.
Jeff Maggert admitted his decisive putt on No. 17 at Fallen Oak wasn't supposed to be one that actually dropped. He was just trying to get it close.
Fred Couples has already been playing some terrific golf. Now he is at one of his favorite courses on the Champions Tour.
The Champions Tour's Regions Tradition will remain in Birmingham through 2018.
Bernhard Langer maintained a two-stroke lead Saturday in the Champions Tour's Toshiba Classic, making four birdies in a late five-hole stretch for a 5-under 66.
Even though he has beaten Bernhard Langer twice down the stretch for Champions Tour titles, Kirk Triplett isn't ready to say he's the German star's nemesis.
Kirk Triplett jokes that fellow golfers say they think Bernhard Langer is human.
Fred Couples doesn't talk in circles, but that's generally the path of his conversation.
After opening with a Champions Tour record-tying 60 on Friday, Michael Allen didn't want to make the wrong kind of history Sunday in the final round of the Allianz Championship.
Michael Allen said it wasn't until his 15th hole that he started thinking about shooting golf's magic number of 59.
A year ago, Rocco Mediate was just another rookie on the Champions Tour.
In a perfect world, Davis Love III will celebrate his 50th birthday next year at Augusta National. If he can't play his way into the Masters, he will be gearing up to play the RBC Heritage at Hilton Head.
Willie Wood struggled for so long that when he finally notched that breakthrough victory he knew exactly where to celebrate. No need for anything lavish.
Fred Couples feels like he's overdue for a win.
The devilish grin and sharp tongue remain as potent as ever. It's everything else that's changed for Colin Montgomerie.