- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Champions Tour Items
The Champions Tour event that was played in Montreal the past four years will be moving to the Quebec City area next summer.
In the late 1980s, Greg Norman wanted to put together a golf tournament with a relaxed atmosphere and unique team format to benefit children's charities.
Tiger Woods said long ago he would give up golf when he felt he could play his best and still not win.
Wes Short Jr. earned one of five Champions Tour cards for next season in his first attempt at the 50-and-older circuit.
Davis Love III was in the learning center at Sea Island Golf Club over the weekend when he looked out the door at four players hitting balls, including PGA Tour rookie Kevin Tway. It brought back memories of Love's early days on tour.
Fred Couples hopes to make himself right at home again at TPC San Antonio in the Champions Tour's AT&T Championship.
Webb Simpson cruised to victory Sunday at TPC Summerlin, pulling away for a six-stroke win in the second event of the PGA Tour's new wraparound season.
Webb Simpson maintained a four-stroke lead Saturday in the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open, birdieing four of the last seven holes at TPC Summerlin
Kenny Perry may hold a commanding lead in the Champions Tour's season points race, but he's not ready to pocket the $1 million annuity just yet.