- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
Latest Champions Tour Items
The Principal Financial Group will remain the title sponsor of the Champions Tour event in Iowa through 2015, even though it needs to find a new golf course to host the tournament.
Roger Chapman got to rest up Monday, even giving away his tickets to a Coldplay concert.
Defending champion Tom Lehman, Fred Couples, Loren Roberts and Kenny Perry headline the field for the Mississippi Gulf Resort Classic at rain-soaked Fallen Oak.
Tom Lehman looks to continue feasting on the Champions Tour when he begins the defense of his title at the Allianz Championship Friday.
Fred Couples shot a 3-under 68 on Saturday to take a one-stroke lead after the third round of the Senior Players Championship, the Champions Tour's final major of the season.
There are still times when it feels as if electrodes are hooked to what remains of Ken Green's right leg.
Fred Couples is a couple of decades older since finishing second in the last major tournament at Shoal Creek, and he has the aching back to prove it.
Bernhard Langer has been voted player of the year on the Champions Tour for winning five times, including back-to-back majors against the 50-and-older set.
Bruce Lietzke understands the uncertainty that most players feel when a tournament moves to a new course, especially ones put together by Pete Dye.