- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Latest Champions Tour Items
Brandt Snedeker won the Canadian Open on Sunday for his second PGA Tour title of the year, closing with 2-under 70 for a three-stroke victory.
Fred Couples feels like he's overdue for a win.
The devilish grin and sharp tongue remain as potent as ever. It's everything else that's changed for Colin Montgomerie.
Professional golfers haven't played a tournament at North Shore Country Club in 80 years, when the U.S. Open was conducted and amateur Johnny Goodman upstaged the likes of Tommy Armour and Walter Hagen.
Miller Barber, the unique-swinging golfer who made the most combined starts on the PGA and Champions tours, has died. He was 82.
Barber, nicknamed "Mr. X," played in 1,297 tournaments on the PGA Tour and 50-and-over circuit. He won 11 times in 694 PGA Tour starts and added 24 victories in 603 events on the Champions Tour.
The 3M Championship is not just about the men this year.
Davis Love III and Stuart Appleby shot 4-under 66 on Thursday for a share of the lead with four other players after the first round of the St. Jude Classic.
Jay Haas has experienced unprecedented success in Iowa during his Champions Tour career.