- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Champions Tour Items
Lee Westwood shot an 11-under 61 on Saturday for a share of the third-round lead with Louis Oosthuizen in the HSBC Champions.
Jay Haas matched the Champions Tour record with a 10-under 60 to open a five-stroke lead Friday in the Charles Schwab Cup Championship.
Louis Oosthuizen and Adam Scott took advantage of the par 5s at Mission Hills and each had a 7-under 65 on Thursday to lead the HSBC Champions after the first round.
Bernhard Langer and Tom Lehman are too busy trying to win the Champions Tour finale to get caught up in points title scenarios.
Fred Couples is sidelined by a back injury, leaving Mark Calcavecchia as the top returning finisher in the Champions Tour's AT&T Championship.
Jim Woodward eagled the final hole to win the Senior PGA Professional National Championship on Sunday, hitting a 4-hybrid to a foot from 245 yards to set up the winning putt.
The first impression Tom Lehman had of the Greater Hickory Classic course came from looking at past tournament scores.
Tiger Woods isn't quite ready to move aside for Rory McIlroy just yet.
With Charles Schwab Cup leader Tom Lehman out of the field at this weekend's SAS Championship, Bernhard Langer says he needs to play aggressively _ and not just because Lehman is out.