- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Chandler Jones
Reynolds rushed for 240 yards on 36 carries and became the fourth quarterback in Navy history to throw for more than 1,000 yards and pass for more than 1,000 yards in the same season, and the ninth quarterback in NCAA history to score as many as 20 rushing touchdowns. He has 26 on the year, one shy of tying the NCAA mark.
Good as Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III have been, look beyond the first-year quarterbacks making a strong first impression and check out the other NFL rookies delivering dynamic performances.
The Washington TImes' best guess for the 2012 NFL season.
"Peyton Manning is a very smart quarterback," said Patriots defensive end Chandler Jones. "His knowledge of the game – when you play someone like that, everyone has to be sound, everyone has to be in position and everyone has to do their job."
"We have some guys in that interior that are nasty. They just don't care," said stalwart senior defensive end Chandler Jones, who had 9.5 sacks and forced three fumbles last season. "That's what we need on defense _ somebody to risk their body and throw their body in there to make that play."