- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Chandler Jones
Reynolds rushed for 240 yards on 36 carries and became the fourth quarterback in Navy history to throw for more than 1,000 yards and pass for more than 1,000 yards in the same season, and the ninth quarterback in NCAA history to score as many as 20 rushing touchdowns. He has 26 on the year, one shy of tying the NCAA mark.
Good as Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III have been, look beyond the first-year quarterbacks making a strong first impression and check out the other NFL rookies delivering dynamic performances.
The Washington TImes' best guess for the 2012 NFL season.
"Peyton Manning is a very smart quarterback," said Patriots defensive end Chandler Jones. "His knowledge of the game – when you play someone like that, everyone has to be sound, everyone has to be in position and everyone has to do their job."
"We have some guys in that interior that are nasty. They just don't care," said stalwart senior defensive end Chandler Jones, who had 9.5 sacks and forced three fumbles last season. "That's what we need on defense _ somebody to risk their body and throw their body in there to make that play."