- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Chandler Jones
Reynolds rushed for 240 yards on 36 carries and became the fourth quarterback in Navy history to throw for more than 1,000 yards and pass for more than 1,000 yards in the same season, and the ninth quarterback in NCAA history to score as many as 20 rushing touchdowns. He has 26 on the year, one shy of tying the NCAA mark.
Good as Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III have been, look beyond the first-year quarterbacks making a strong first impression and check out the other NFL rookies delivering dynamic performances.
The Washington TImes' best guess for the 2012 NFL season.
"We have some guys in that interior that are nasty. They just don't care," said stalwart senior defensive end Chandler Jones, who had 9.5 sacks and forced three fumbles last season. "That's what we need on defense _ somebody to risk their body and throw their body in there to make that play."
"Peyton Manning is a very smart quarterback," said Patriots defensive end Chandler Jones. "His knowledge of the game – when you play someone like that, everyone has to be sound, everyone has to be in position and everyone has to do their job."