- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Virginia homosexuals attempt to bully McAuliffe's choice of Jones for party chief
Topic - Chandler Jones
Peyton Manning's mind is on New England, not his neck.
Reynolds rushed for 240 yards on 36 carries and became the fourth quarterback in Navy history to throw for more than 1,000 yards and pass for more than 1,000 yards in the same season, and the ninth quarterback in NCAA history to score as many as 20 rushing touchdowns. He has 26 on the year, one shy of tying the NCAA mark.
The 28-13 loss to the Baltimore Ravens in the AFC championship game Sunday night left the Patriots without a Super Bowl title for the eighth straight year and sent them into an offseason when they could lose two key players.
Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski needs surgery on his broken left arm, a person with knowledge of the injury told The Associated Press.
San Jose State endured a few turbulent weeks after former coach Mike MacIntyre left for Colorado. It was nothing compared to how far the 24th-ranked Spartans had come in just a few years.
Good as Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III have been, look beyond the first-year quarterbacks making a strong first impression and check out the other NFL rookies delivering dynamic performances.
The Washington TImes' best guess for the 2012 NFL season.
Syracuse is right where every team hopes to be _ undefeated heading into the third week of the season. It's a long road until the finale at Pittsburgh in December, though, and injuries might make it a serious drag at times.
Doug Marrone begins his third season as coach at Syracuse with a tough act to follow _ his own.
"Peyton Manning is a very smart quarterback," said Patriots defensive end Chandler Jones. "His knowledge of the game – when you play someone like that, everyone has to be sound, everyone has to be in position and everyone has to do their job."
"We have some guys in that interior that are nasty. They just don't care," said stalwart senior defensive end Chandler Jones, who had 9.5 sacks and forced three fumbles last season. "That's what we need on defense _ somebody to risk their body and throw their body in there to make that play."