- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Chandler Parsons
James Harden of the Houston Rockets and Evan Turner of the Indiana Pacers have both received technical fouls after a scuffle in the third quarter.
Rajon Rondo scored 20 points and the Boston Celtics dominated the boards to beat Brooklyn 91-84 and stop the Nets' four-game winning streak Friday night.
James Harden and the Rockets were determined to make up for their most lopsided loss of the season when they got a second shot at Indiana on Friday night.
Houston Rockets forward Chandler Parsons will miss Saturday's game against Detroit with an illness.
James Harden spent the fourth quarter smiling on the Houston Rockets' bench. DeMarcus Cousins finished the final period in the Sacramento Kings' locker room.
Patrick Beverley is not the first option for the Houston offense. In fact, he might be the fifth.
In one corner of the Golden State Warriors' locker room, Stephen Curry iced a welt on the left side of his forehead. On the other, Jermaine O'Neal limped out of the training room with bandages around his waist and wrist.
James Harden believed his miscues were partially responsible for the Washington Wizards getting back into the game after the Rockets built a huge third-quarter lead on Wednesday night.
LeBron James capped one of his best games of the season in dramatic fashion, making a step-back 3-pointer with less than a second remaining to carry the Miami Heat past the Golden State Warriors 111-110 on Wednesday night and into the All-Star break on a high note.
James Harden scored 35 points and his layup with 0.7 seconds remaining lifted the Rockets to a 113-112 win over theWizards, sending Houston into the All-Star break with a season-best seven-game winning streak
Despite leading by two with four seconds to play, a bizarre end-of-game sequence helped James Harden and the Rockets to a 113-112 win on Wednesday night. More here.
Monta Ellis had 23 points and nine rebounds, and Dirk Nowitzki added 18 points as the Dallas Mavericks handed the Indiana Pacers their third home loss of the season, 81-73 on Wednesday night.
Keeping things simple is working just fine for the Houston Rockets.
Chandler Parsons and the Houston Rockets made it two straight over a Texas rival without James Harden.
For the second consecutive night, the Memphis Grizzlies slowed down Houston and walked away with a win.
"It was just perfect timing on his part," Parsons said.
"It's just not trying to make the spectacular play, giving up good shots for great shots, not forcing anything. That's what we've been doing really good lately and it's a lot more fun to play that way," Parsons said. "We have so many talented guys, we can be so balanced every single night."