- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
- Atlanta Braves flooded with Hank Aaron hate mail: He’s a ‘scumbag’
- University: Help, our campus is too white
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Chandler Parsons
The Houston Rockets needed one win in their last two games or a loss by Portland on Wednesday to secure home-court advantage in their first-round playoff series against the Trail Blazers.
Houston's Chandler Parsons was having a tough night and it seemed as if his shots would never fall.
Jim Calhoun won three national championships with Connecticut in four trips to the NCAA Final Four.
Dwight Howard showed some love for the alma mater of Houston Rockets teammate Chandler Parsons.
The Houston Rockets are heading to the playoffs for the second straight year and believe wins like the one they picked up Friday night will help them when they get there.
The Houston Rockets hadn't been very good lately with Dwight Howard on the court, and downright lethal with him on the sidelines.
Coach Kevin McHale said it first and then player after player echoed his sentiment: Early in the season Houston wouldn't have won the type of game they did Sunday night.
Houston Rockets forward Chandler Parsons will miss Saturday's game against Detroit with an illness.
In one corner of the Golden State Warriors' locker room, Stephen Curry iced a welt on the left side of his forehead. On the other, Jermaine O'Neal limped out of the training room with bandages around his waist and wrist.
Keeping things simple is working just fine for the Houston Rockets.
Chandler Parsons and the Houston Rockets made it two straight over a Texas rival without James Harden.
For the second consecutive night, the Memphis Grizzlies slowed down Houston and walked away with a win.
Courtney Lee is fitting right in with his new team.
The last time the Houston Rockets scored more than 70 points in a first half they followed it with a franchise-low 19 points after halftime.
Oklahoma City coach Scott Brooks showed his team each of the 12 3-pointers Houston made in its 73-point first half Thursday night.
"It was just one of those games where I couldn't get anything going," he said. "(I was) still probably upset about the Florida game last night, I guess ... I was just glad I could knock those shots down when they mattered."