- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Chandler Parsons
What is the competition like to land free agent Trevor Ariza?
The Wizards are hoping that Chandler Parsons, who signed an offer sheet with the Dallas Mavericks, remains with the Rockets because it would help them retain Trevor Ariza.
Carmelo Anthony, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh might be waiting on LeBron James — "isn't everybody?" — before making their decisions. There's been no indication when James plans to do so.
At some point LeBron James will announce where he's taking his talents next season. When he does, options for free agent Trevor Ariza will either grow or shrink.
There was some shouting going on in the Trail Blazers' locker room after they fell behind by 10 points at halftime to the Rockets.
The Houston Rockets were happy simply to return to the playoffs last season.
The Houston Rockets needed one win in their last two games or a loss by Portland on Wednesday to secure home-court advantage in their first-round playoff series against the Trail Blazers.
Houston's Chandler Parsons was having a tough night and it seemed as if his shots would never fall.
The Houston Rockets are heading to the playoffs for the second straight year and believe wins like the one they picked up Friday night will help them when they get there.
Dwight Howard showed some love for the alma mater of Houston Rockets teammate Chandler Parsons.
Jim Calhoun won three national championships with Connecticut in four trips to the NCAA Final Four.
The Houston Rockets hadn't been very good lately with Dwight Howard on the court, and downright lethal with him on the sidelines.
Coach Kevin McHale said it first and then player after player echoed his sentiment: Early in the season Houston wouldn't have won the type of game they did Sunday night.
Houston Rockets forward Chandler Parsons will miss Saturday's game against Detroit with an illness.
In one corner of the Golden State Warriors' locker room, Stephen Curry iced a welt on the left side of his forehead. On the other, Jermaine O'Neal limped out of the training room with bandages around his waist and wrist.
"It was just one of those games where I couldn't get anything going," he said. "(I was) still probably upset about the Florida game last night, I guess ... I was just glad I could knock those shots down when they mattered."