- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Chandra Levy Items
Chandra Levy used her computer on the day she disappeared back in 2001 to find information on Rock Creek Park, where the man charged with her killing had a history of assaulting female joggers, an FBI agent testified Thursday.
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said Monday a 17 percent drop in Border Patrol arrests this year shows heightened enforcement is slowing illegal immigration.
The murder trial of Chandra Levy, nearly a decade after she disappeared, reopens the door for many on a story that continues to provoke Beltway chatter, a tale of sex, violence and politics that consumed D.C. in the weeks and months before the September 11 attacks.
The man charged with killing federal intern Chandra Levy is scheduled to leave the D.C. Jail briefly.
MODESTO, Calif. (AP) — A group of criminal justice students at a small Atlanta college are preparing to open their own investigation into the 2001 disappearance and killing of former government intern Chandra Levy in the District.