- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
Latest Chandra Levy Items
Former Rep. Gary A. Condit, the California Democrat whose political career was ruined in the wake of the disappearance of D.C. intern Chandra Levy, testified Monday that investigators in the case tried to railroad him.
Chandra Levy used her computer on the day she disappeared back in 2001 to find information on Rock Creek Park, where the man charged with her killing had a history of assaulting female joggers, an FBI agent testified Thursday.
The Arizona Attorney General's Office says the state's supply of a scarce lethal injection drug was obtained from England.
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said Monday a 17 percent drop in Border Patrol arrests this year shows heightened enforcement is slowing illegal immigration.
The murder trial of Chandra Levy, nearly a decade after she disappeared, reopens the door for many on a story that continues to provoke Beltway chatter, a tale of sex, violence and politics that consumed D.C. in the weeks and months before the September 11 attacks.
The man charged with killing federal intern Chandra Levy is scheduled to leave the D.C. Jail briefly.
MODESTO, Calif. (AP) — A group of criminal justice students at a small Atlanta college are preparing to open their own investigation into the 2001 disappearance and killing of former government intern Chandra Levy in the District.