- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
- Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to pass budget: ‘Embrace the suck’
- Key Obamacare official: Last two months much harder than anyone hoped
- Sen. Mike Lee: We must stop ‘the prez’ from acting like the queen
- George Bush consoles Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Chanel Iman
Believe it or not, the Victoria's Secret fashion show belonged to the boys on Wednesday night.
Katy Perry led the dance party that doubled as the finale of Wednesday night's Victoria's Secret fashion show, an annual parade of skimpy, sexy and over-the-top lingerie.
Katy Perry, Akon and model Adriana Lima in a $2 million fantasy bra are among the highlights planned for this year's Victoria's Secret fashion show.