- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
- Bill O’Reilly, Chris Matthews inducted into Irish America Hall of Fame
- Military given ‘execute order’ by Obama for secret cyber mission in June
- College group’s diversity event canceled after excluding white people
Latest Chang Sung-Taek Items
WASHINGTON (AP) — The United States is sending an additional Army combat force of 800 soldiers to South Korea with tanks and armored troop carriers, and pledged Tuesday to continue to modernize its military capability to face any threat posed by North Korea.
It’s game on. Dennis Rodman touched down in Pyongyang on Monday, with 11 fellow former American basketball greats in tow – ending weeks of speculation that he couldn’t get his U.S. teammates to travel to North Korea for an exhibition game.
A Chinese newspaper reported that North Korea’s Kim Jong-un fed his uncle to a pack of wild and starving dogs — a slow and tortuous execution that the dictator himself watched.
North Korean leader Kim Jong-un on Wednesday praised the recent execution of his powerful uncle, Jang Song Thaek, saying it brought "single-hearted unity" to the hermit kingdom's regime.
The former top diplomat who oversaw the Obama administration's self-described "pivot to Asia" says recent moves by North Korea's young dictator Kim Jong-un have triggered unease in China, which has long served as North Korea's main ally in the region.
In the wake of the execution of Kim Jong-un’s uncle, political and military elite in North Korea have rushed to defend and re-pledge allegiance to the young dictator.
Secretary of State John Kerry said North Korea’s Kim Jong-un is the new Saddam Hussein, “ruthless and reckless” with executions in the same manner as the toppled Iraq leader.
Dennis Rodman plans to travel to North Korea next week to train its basketball team, a trip unaffected by the execution of leader Kim Jong Un's uncle.
The accused Jang brought together undesirable forces and formed a faction as the boss of a modern day factional group for a long time and thus committed such hideous crime as attempting to overthrow the state by all sorts of intrigues and despicable methods with a wild ambition to grab the supreme power of our party and state.