- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
Latest Change Maryland Items
Two Republican candidates in Maryland's GOP primary for governor filed a complaint Wednesday about an opponent's use of a political group in his campaign. The candidate's campaign said the complaint was "utterly absurd."
After a poor June jobs report, Maryland has lost more jobs in the first six months of 2012 than any other state in the nation, according to numbers released from the U.S. Department of Labor.
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley's office took a swipe at a grass-roots citizens' group over a report claiming people are leaving Maryland for Virginia, beginning a fight in cyberspace between the governor, the citizens' group and an established nonpartisan tax research organization.
Maryland lost the most residents in the region between 2007 and 2010 — and many of them went to Virginia, according to a study released Tuesday by Change Maryland.
Maryland lost the most residents in the mid-Atlantic between 2007 and 2010 — and many of them moved to Virginia, according to a study released Tuesday.