- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Change.Org Items
A gay Eagle Scout from Maryland, a Seattle Scoutmaster who was fired for his sexual orientation and their supporters presented a petition Wednesday at Amazon.com's headquarters urging the company to suspend donations to the Boy Scouts of America.
Coca-Cola and PepsiCo said Monday they're working to remove a controversial ingredient from all their drinks, including Mountain Dew, Fanta and Powerade.
Coca-Cola is dropping a controversial ingredient from its Powerade sports drink, after a similar move by PepsiCo's Gatorade last year.
More than 1.5. million people have signed a petition on Change.org that demands an investigation into the ladies figure skating competition at the Olympic Games in Sochi.
The United States recently declared its support for Saudi women who are defying their government by driving — the most recent success of a law-school dropout who devised an idea to save the world.
The U.S. recently declared its support for Saudi women who are defying their government by driving — the most recent success of a law school dropout who devised an idea to save the world.