- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Channing Crowder
Jason Collins has been compared to Jackie Robinson. And Neil Armstrong.
Playing defensive back in the NFL has never been harder. They barely can touch a wide receiver past the line of scrimmage. They must master physics while delivering hits over the middle. They must stay in coverage longer and longer against pass-happy offenses and quarterback-friendly rules.
A person familiar with the negotiations says veteran linebacker Kevin Burnett has agreed to terms with the Miami Dolphins as a replacement for Channing Crowder.
Peyton Manning never misses a game and hardly snap. That's in the regular season.
Miami Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder says college players should be able to sell their game jerseys _ something he "hypothetically" did when he played for the Florida Gators.
The Miami Dolphins are still hopeful of making a run to the playoffs.
The NFL is looking into Eagles center Mike McGlynn's accusation that Redskins safety LaRon Landry spit at him.
The NFL has decided against imposing any fines after investigating complaints by the Miami Dolphins that Baltimore fullback Le'Ron McClain spit in the face of linebacker Channing Crowder.
Miami Dolphins coach Tony Sparano says he'll ask the NFL to look into the team's complaint that Baltimore Ravens running back Le'Ron McClain spit in the face of linebacker Channing Crowder.
The NFL got it right.
Ray Lewis is worried about what's happening to his sport.
Miami Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder says the only way of preventing helmet-to-helmet hits is to eliminate the helmet.
The persistence that helped Cameron Wake make the transition from mortgage broker and frustrated couch potato to AFC sack co-leader is evident every time he chases a quarterback.
Dolphins Pro Bowl tackle Jake Long is starting for Miami against the Buffalo Bills after being limited in practice all week because of a left knee injury.
Bill Parcells is putting his protege in charge.
As former Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder said on his radio show in Miami, Collins' revelation isn't going to have the same impact as a younger player who is either a starter or at least a significant contributor, whose best years are ahead.
"Him being the low-end player he is, it's not going to open enough minds," said Crowder, who also said he respects Collins for taking such a bold step.