- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Channing Crowder
A person familiar with the negotiations says veteran linebacker Kevin Burnett has agreed to terms with the Miami Dolphins as a replacement for Channing Crowder.
Miami Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder says college players should be able to sell their game jerseys _ something he "hypothetically" did when he played for the Florida Gators.
The NFL has decided against imposing any fines after investigating complaints by the Miami Dolphins that Baltimore fullback Le'Ron McClain spit in the face of linebacker Channing Crowder.
Miami Dolphins coach Tony Sparano says he'll ask the NFL to look into the team's complaint that Baltimore Ravens running back Le'Ron McClain spit in the face of linebacker Channing Crowder.
The NFL got it right.
Miami Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder says the only way of preventing helmet-to-helmet hits is to eliminate the helmet.
As former Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder said on his radio show in Miami, Collins' revelation isn't going to have the same impact as a younger player who is either a starter or at least a significant contributor, whose best years are ahead.
"Him being the low-end player he is, it's not going to open enough minds," said Crowder, who also said he respects Collins for taking such a bold step.