- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Channing Crowder
A person familiar with the negotiations says veteran linebacker Kevin Burnett has agreed to terms with the Miami Dolphins as a replacement for Channing Crowder.
Miami Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder says college players should be able to sell their game jerseys _ something he "hypothetically" did when he played for the Florida Gators.
The NFL has decided against imposing any fines after investigating complaints by the Miami Dolphins that Baltimore fullback Le'Ron McClain spit in the face of linebacker Channing Crowder.
Miami Dolphins coach Tony Sparano says he'll ask the NFL to look into the team's complaint that Baltimore Ravens running back Le'Ron McClain spit in the face of linebacker Channing Crowder.
The NFL got it right.
Miami Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder says the only way of preventing helmet-to-helmet hits is to eliminate the helmet.
"He's just a great guy to have on your side," Crowder said.