- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
Topic - Channing Frye
If the Wizards want to add a stretch-4 this off-season, there may not be a better option than Channing Frye.
Monta Ellis came to Dallas because he wanted to pair up with Dirk Nowitzki and see what kind of scoring tag team they could be.
Phoenix blitzed the Atlanta Hawks early from the 3-point stripe.
Three years ago, Jeff Green joined one of the most exclusive clubs in the NBA. He didn't ask to be a part of it. Didn't even know it existed until a doctor told him that he had an aortic aneurysm and his career with the Boston Celtics was in jeopardy.
A game that was uncomfortably close for the Phoenix Suns for nearly three quarters turned into a rout in a flash.
The San Antonio Spurs were worn out at the end of a nine-game road trip, and they prefer a slower pace even in the best of times.
The Phoenix Suns were worn out from an overtime victory in Denver the previous night. The Boston Celtics hadn't played since the All-Star break.
The Phoenix Suns pulled off a memorable comeback. For the Cleveland Cavaliers, it was a collapse they won't soon forget.
Trevor Ariza scored 23 points, Bradley Beal sank a pair of crucial shots down the stretch and the Wizards opened a four-game road trip Friday night with a 101-95 victory.
Phoenix was flying high after a blowout win over Indiana.
Gerald Green was in a generous mood after his best game of the season.
PHOENIX (AP) — Gerald Green had a season-best 24 points and a career-high five steals starting in place of the injured Eric Bledsoe and the Phoenix Suns beat the sloppy Milwaukee Bucks 116-100 Saturday night.
Channing Frye's long jumper as the buzzer sounded gave the Phoenix Suns a 110-108 overtime victory over the Indiana Pacers on Sunday.