- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Channing Tatum Items
Ellen DeGeneres broke President Obama's Twitter record Sunday, as social media posters went nuts over a selfie the Oscars host snapped with a crowd of celebrities at the ceremony.
Before the big show, the Oscars have a casual day.
The “chick flick” genre (or sub-genre if you prefer) gets a boost as we approach Valentine’s Day with a Nicholas Sparks movie set.
If the Golden Globes weren't party enough, there was the InStyle after party, where Channing Tatum and his wife, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, wasted no time cutting the rug to the sounds of Lionel Richie.
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — If Woody Allen attends the Golden Globe Awards, he'd rival Bill Clinton as its biggest surprise guest.
"White House Down" is the sort of movie that rewards low expectations. Fortunately, moviegoers were well primed with the similarly themed "Olympus Has Fallen" earlier this year. All "White House Down" needed to beat the competition was to be competent, or pretty close.
Channing Tatum will be juggling acting with diaper duty: He and wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum have a daughter to dote on.
"G.I. Joe: Retaliation" is noisy and incoherent, packed with big guns but lacking imagination.
The Oscar bleacher fans get a wave from some of the stars, like Jane Fonda, and a peace sign from others, like Channing Tatum.