- Rand Paul to Rick Perry on Iraq: Get some new glasses
- ‘Fact-Checker’ blog takes on Dems for their comments on Hobby Lobby decision
- Babe Ruth’s 1918 contract sells for $1.02M at auction
- Citigroup settles subprime mortgage case for $7B
- Archie to be shot saving gay friend in comic book
- Sen. John McCain on illegal child immigrants: Fly them home, now
- Pope Francis puts number of priestly pedophiles at 2 percent: report
- Oregonians flee in face of fast-moving wildfire as homes go up in blaze
- Eric Holder: ‘Racial animus’ fuels opposition to Obama and me
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl to return to active duty at Fort Sam Houston
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
Topic - charice pempengco
Charice Pempengco, a Filipino singer who played an exchange student in "Glee," says she's a lesbian and has apologized to her family in an emotional TV interview.
The suspect in the stabbing death of the father of singer Charice Pempengco of the hit TV show "Glee" surrendered Thursday and admitted responsibility for the crime.
The sixth annual Black Girls Rock Awards show, to air Sunday for the second straight year on BET, will pay homage to celebrities such as Oscar-nominated actress Taraji P. Henson, actress Tatyana Ali and gospel legend Shirley Caesar.
Singer Charice Pempengco of the hit TV show "Glee" appealed Wednesday for justice for her father, who was stabbed to death in her Philippine hometown, as police offered a reward and hunted for the suspect.
The estranged father of singer Charice Pempengco of the hit TV show "Glee" was stabbed to death in her hometown in the Philippines, causing the teen star to fly home and cancel the rest of her tour dates.
Singer Charice Pempengco of the hit TV show "Glee" is calling for justice for her father who was stabbed to death in her Philippine hometown.
Filipino singing sensation Charice Pempengco has had noninvasive cosmetic procedures in preparation for her debut in the second season of the hit TV show "Glee."
Teenage singer Charice Pempengco from the Philippines says she prepared for her debut on the hit TV show "Glee" by getting Botox and an anti-aging procedure "to look fresh on camera."
Baby-faced teen singer Charice says she prepared for her debut on the hit Fox TV show "Glee" by getting Botox and an anti-aging procedure "to look fresh on camera," but her publicist said the Botox was for muscle pain, not for cosmetic reasons.
She mentioned her mother and brother.
"I don't know what the problem with that is because for me, that isn't a problem," Charice said, adding, "To all those who will accept me, thank you very, very much."