- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Charlene Clampffer
At Larsen Bay, a community of about 90 people on Kodiak Island's northwest coast, a thick haze lingered until late Tuesday afternoon, said Charlene Clampffer, the town's secretary.
"It looked like it was going to rain or something when we first noticed it," she said.