- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Charles A. Donovan
Gay marriage laws, as well as ones that forbid discrimination based on sexual orientation, are creating an environment in which people who view traditional marriage as something "sacred, natural and protectable" are being put "on par" with people who are racial bigots, Mr. Donovan said.
Religious liberty "is suffering the death of a thousand cuts," said Charles A. Donovan, who studies religion and civil society at the Heritage Foundation.