- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
- Wyoming gas plant explosion sends entire town fleeing
Charles Foster Kane
Latest Charles Foster Kane Items
The youngest daughter of director and writer Orson Welles is giving film buffs a chance to buy some of his personal possessions, including a camera, scripts and photos from the set of "Citizen Kane."
Orson Welles' personal draft script for "Citizen Kane" is up for sale - from the collection of an American almost as wealthy as the movie's monstrous newspaper mogul, though considerably more private.
So there's this movie. In it is a guy (a white suit he has on). He's handsome, smart as a whip, debonnaire, a real class act. He's got all the right friends, hundreds, thousands even, and they adore his every move.