- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Charles Furbush
Kevin Millwood and five relievers combined on the third no-hitter in Seattle Mariners history, a 1-0 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers on Friday night.
Still giddy from one unlikely no-hitter, Seattle catcher Jesus Montero went around the clubhouse on Saturday searching for autographs.
Dave Dombrowski and the Detroit Tigers hope they've grabbed the pieces to round out a playoff pitching staff. The Seattle Mariners just keep searching for the right pieces in their rebuilding efforts.
The Detroit Tigers have placed left-handed reliever Brad Thomas on the 15-day disabled list and called up highly touted prospect Charlie Furbush from Triple-A Toledo.