- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Charles H. Ramsey
Latest Charles H. Ramsey Items
A complaint before the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission by four veteran Metropolitan Police Department officials accuses Chief Cathy L. Lanier of "a disturbing pattern of discriminatory conduct" in handing down harsher discipline for male officers than female officers.
The woman arrested in connection with a brutal slaying at a Bethesda yoga boutique clothing store is due in court Monday.
Hope faded for finding two tour boat passengers alive Thursday, a day after the amphibious craft they were riding in was struck and sunk by a barge in the Delaware River, spilling them and other passengers into the murky waters, searchers said.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The city police commissioner yesterday said four officers will be fired and four others disciplined for their roles in the beatings of three shooting suspects, an encounter that was captured on videotape and drew widespread outrage.
The Metropolitan Police Department made more than 650 arrests last weekend as part of a kickoff to the District's summer anti-crime initiative, Chief Cathy L. Lanier said yesterday.