- NAACP: Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Charles Harvey Ferrelle
Country Singer Billy Currington is being sued by a Georgia tour boat captain who pressed criminal charges against him last year.
Country singer Billy Currington has been indicted in Georgia on charges that he threatened bodily harm to a man older than 65.
Mr. Ferrelle told investigators Mr. Currington later got into his own boat with a camera, followed him to a dock and threatened him.
"If I hadn't gotten into my slip fast enough, I believe he would have run me over," MR. Ferrelle told police, according to the incident report.