- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Charles Hinkle Items
American University Eagles 2012-13 preview.
It's an understandable topic, really. Charles Hinkle, he of the 18.4 points per game, has graduated from American.
Hard-fought, sloppy, physical: Any way you slice it, Wednesday night's Patriot League quarterfinal at Bender Arena was far from pretty.
There were no complex explanations for American's first loss at home all season, a setback that cost the Eagles a shot at a share of a conference title.
American's Tony Wroblicky was lounging in his room last June when the news arrived.
Were he inclined to take it easy, Jeff Jones could have enjoyed one of the calmest nights in his coaching career Wednesday.
A half-dozen thoughts on American's 69-47 deconstruction of Navy on Wednesday at Bender Arena. ...
Charles Hinkle scored 17 points and Daniel Munoz made four free throws in the final 1:06 to help American University defeat Navy 67-60 Wednesday night in a Patriot League game.
One long run ensured American would leave Bender Arena with one impressive victory.