- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Charles Howell Iii
All Times EST
Dawie van der Walt shot a 4-under 66 on Saturday to win the Nelson Mandela Championship by two shots, giving the tournament a South African victory in a week when the country bids farewell to its former president.
Spain's Jorge Campillo and South Africa's Colin Nel shot 59 on Friday in the second round of the rain-affected Nelson Mandela Championship, although they scores won't count as a European Tour record because players were allowed to use preferred lies on the soaked layout.
Webb Simpson cruised to victory Sunday at TPC Summerlin, pulling away for a six-stroke win in the second event of the PGA Tour's new wraparound season.
Charles Howell III was disqualified from the Wyndham Championship on Saturday, one day after the weight port cover on his driver came off before his second round.
Next week marks four years that Justin Rose first began working on his swing with Sean Foley. But in the moments after winning the U.S. Open for his first major championship, Rose referred to him as more than just a swing coach.
The number of people calling PGA Tour events after seeing possible rules violations has gone up since Tiger Woods took what turned out to be an illegal drop at the Masters. That doesn't mean the number of violations is increasing.
Lee Westwood swung and missed on Moving Day at The Players Championship.
There is a fascination with numbers when it comes to Tiger Woods, a product of him winning so much over so many years.
Tiger Woods also was in one of the 10 matches that didn't start Wednesday. He opened against Charles Howell III, while Rory McIlroy faced Shane Lowry.
Tiger Woods should not expect his next match to be as easy as his last one.
Tiger Woods delivered a "State of the Game" on President Barack Obama's golfing prowess and the news wasn't all bad.
The road to the Masters starts in Marana. At least for some European Tour members.
Bring together the top 64 players in the world and no one knows what to expect.
In the morning chill at Riviera, Charles Howell III began his round at the Northern Trust Open with a tee shot that landed in the front bunker on the par-4 10th hole. He was only 30 feet away from the hole. And it took him four shots to finish.
Howell said in a statement that the company assured him that the lack of a cover would not affect the club's performance.
Howell said the club _ which he called "the best performing driver I've ever played" _ will be back in play next week at The Barclays.