- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Charles Howell Iii
Charles Howell III was disqualified from the Wyndham Championship on Saturday, one day after the weight port cover on his driver came off before his second round.
Tiger Woods should not expect his next match to be as easy as his last one.
Tiger Woods delivered a "State of the Game" on President Barack Obama's golfing prowess and the news wasn't all bad.
In the morning chill at Riviera, Charles Howell III began his round at the Northern Trust Open with a tee shot that landed in the front bunker on the par-4 10th hole. He was only 30 feet away from the hole. And it took him four shots to finish.
Charles Howell III needs a passport to pack with his putter.
Jeff Overton shot an 8-under 62 on Friday to take a four-stroke lead midway through the inaugural Greenbrier Classic.
Howell said in a statement that the company assured him that the lack of a cover would not affect the club's performance.
Howell said the club _ which he called "the best performing driver I've ever played" _ will be back in play next week at The Barclays.