- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Charles Jenkins
Mary Mary and Charles Jenkins are the top nominees for the Stellar Gospel Music Awards.
Hofstra senior guard Charles Jenkins has won the Haggerty Award, given to the outstanding college basketball player in the New York metropolitan area, for the third straight year.
"Ongoing right now is the planning for I-270. That's about as high priority as it gets," said Mr. Jenkins, a Republican. "This is not a problem Frederick County can solve alone."