- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Charles Jenkins
Mary Mary and Charles Jenkins are the top nominees for the Stellar Gospel Music Awards.
Hofstra senior guard Charles Jenkins has won the Haggerty Award, given to the outstanding college basketball player in the New York metropolitan area, for the third straight year.
"Ongoing right now is the planning for I-270. That's about as high priority as it gets," said Mr. Jenkins, a Republican. "This is not a problem Frederick County can solve alone."