- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Charles Jenkins
Mary Mary and Charles Jenkins are the top nominees for the Stellar Gospel Music Awards.
Maybe the last thing the Golden State Warriors needed was another shooter.
Hofstra senior guard Charles Jenkins has won the Haggerty Award, given to the outstanding college basketball player in the New York metropolitan area, for the third straight year.
As a freshman, Marcus Morris was considered by his coach to be a complementary player. That evolved into becoming one of the most consistent performers for Kansas last season.
FREDERICK — Frederick County officials vetted numerous proposals during a transportation summit yesterday to widen the county's major highways, build a bypass around Frederick city and establish a public-private partnership to manage Interstate 270.
"Ongoing right now is the planning for I-270. That's about as high priority as it gets," said Mr. Jenkins, a Republican. "This is not a problem Frederick County can solve alone."