- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Charles Krupa
With 109 listed starters in men's giant slalom, there are bound to be lots of crashes. The slow-mo replay folks are having a field day.
Sochi 2014, extraordinary imagery file: Check out this sequence by Associated Press photographer Charles Krupa showing France's Marie Marchand-Arvier crashing into a safety fence during her run at the women's downhill on Wednesday. After lying on the snow for several moments, she rose and was helped off the course.